Join our team as a Content Teamie in one of our three Content Teams and contribute to the success of our projects, including START Summit, START Hack, and START Fellowship. In this role, you will plan and create compelling written and visual content for various platforms, engage our audience through storytelling, and provide live event coverage. You will also be responsible for ideating, creating, and managing content for START Summit, START Hack, and START Fellowship.
Dive deep into the startup ecosystem and spot trends on who & what is hot right now, reach out to and close top-tier speakers and mentors, and coordinate the “customer journey” of them. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and help shape our content strategy to effectively showcase the value of our initiatives.
If you have a passion for impactful storytelling and a flair for content creation, we want you to be part of our dynamic Content Team.
You will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and managing (mostly on-stage) content.
- Dive deep into the startup ecosystem and spot trends on who & what is hot right now
- Reach out to, and fix top-tier speakers like Daniel Weinand (Shopify) or Neil Rimer (Index Ventures)
- Learn how to develop the entire program of the largest student-run conference in Europe
- Coordinate the “customer journey” of our Speakers
- Coordinate the “customer journey” of our partners and participants at the Hackathon
- Assist in developing and maintaining a content calendar to ensure a steady flow of engaging and relevant content leading up to, during, and after the Hackathon
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously enhance the quality and impact of the Hackathon's content
- Ensure a memorable experience for partners and participants by coordinating and conceptualising side events at the Hack
You will be responsible for designing the incubator & accelerator for our founders.
- Learn how to develop an incubator & accelerator that will get young founders from their first idea to their first investment within 1 year
- Get in contact with unicorn founders and leading investors to help the Fellows expand their network and gain valuable insights
- Organize weekly workshops to provide the Fellows with the necessary business and entrepreneurial skills during their time in St. Gallen
- Plan and execute hotspot trips (e.g. Berlin, London, Tel Aviv) to connect the Fellows with the heart of the European startup ecosystem
- Organize the Demo Day where the Fellows will have the opportunity to gain visibility and connect to our network of investors and partners
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Passion for creating compelling written and visual content
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, sharpening your skills and priming yourself for your entrepreneurial career
- Gain a deep insight into the startup ecosystem and gain access to a large network of top-tier individuals
- Work with a talented, passionate, and driven team in a professional and fun atmosphere
- Take ownership of your projects and have a significant impact on the success of our initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and gain insights into different fields, expanding your knowledge and network
- Enjoy regular social events, including parties, cooking dinners, and sports events, fostering a strong sense of community within the organization