The finance department is an essential component of any organization, responsible for managing the company's cash flow & liquidity, tracking budgets, and ensuring financial stability. Typically staffed with highly motivated individuals who possess an understanding of financial management and accounting principles, the finance team plays a critical role in decision-making processes that impact START Global's financial health.
Working in the finance department provides an incredible opportunity to gain practical insights into finances, complementing the theoretical aspects taught in university. This highly dynamic department is always looking to innovate in order to improve START Global's financial management.
You will be responsible for the financial foundation that START is built upon.
- Maintain the financial management processes of START Global.
- Enable cash flow management and budget tracking.
- Create an annual report with the team and our fiduciary, including a balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
- Manage the digital finance tool infrastructure.
- Manage START's bank and other credit accounts.
- You have an interest in the principles underlying finance and management.
- You possess a good understanding of accounting principles and financial management.
- You work proactively, with a focus on timeliness and precision.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You are open to new and challenging situations, and can take ownership of your tasks.
- Sharpen your skills and prepare yourself for your entrepreneurial career.
- Work alongside talented individuals in a professional yet fun atmosphere.
- Take ownership of your projects and have a significant impact.
- Join the dynamic, motivated, and driven START Global team.
- You will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of how an organization functions financially.